Did you know that there are people who enter online contests and sweepstakes on a daily basis, as a hobby? They do it for about 1-2 hours a day, enter about 100 sweepstakes a day and win up to $85,000 in prizes a year? It is called a ‘sweepstaking’ hobby, especially loved by stay-at-home moms and retirees.
What ‘contestors‘ do is they know good places to find new sweepstakes posted online, they fill out the forms, send in the essays, videos, or similar, to get entries for online contests. They win often. Rough approximate odds of winning online sweepstakes are 1 in 700. It will depend on the contest of course, but in general if you do it on a daily basis, you will win 1 out of every 700 that you enter. This number can seem fairly high, but just think about it – lottery odds are 1 in 1 million, and here, the odds are 1 in 700! If you enter 100 contests a day, you will for sure win one contest a week. It’s a simple math of beating the odds. The more you enter, the more you win. It’s just so easy! That one prize a week could be a gift card to your local mall, but it could also be a trip to Hawaii!
You could do it too! There are many tips and tricks to know about this hobby – on how to optimize your entries, where to find new contests and sweepstakes, what are no purchase entries, what are some secrets on improving your odds, etc etc. We’ve put all this information in an eBook for you! It’s the most up to date guide to contesting.
Why You Should Buy This E-Book
Just so you know, there exist other books in the market on this topic. But to be honest, you should check when it was published! They are all outdated, and unfortunately, have the bulk of their content covering the history of contests and sweepstakes and practices in running them. Well – we did not waste any space for this – if you want such information, go to wikipedia! Our book from start to finish is composed of practical advice, how-to material, tricks of the trade, and personal stories. Our how-to’s come from personal experience and personal stories welcome you to the community.
Online contesters don’t need detailed information about mail-in contests. So we’ve omitted that completely. They are almost extinct anyway. We cut through the clutter and given you exactly what you want to know. How to start winning. Easy. Up-to-date. Understandable. Our love of contesting is poured into this book, because who really wants to read something written by someone who doesn’t care about the topic? It doesn’t pack the same punch.
The how-tos in this book aren’t random. They are tactics and skills that are proven to work, discovered by people through trial and error. They are the best tips because people have used them, been successful with them and then shared them. And once the tips were shared, they worked for others! The how-tos are nothing short of tried and true and completely honest. Everything within is straightforward. There isn’t any coddling or hiding the truth. The how-tos include the good and the bad from the best times to enter contests and the worst of the cheaters. It’s a compilation of everything you need to know without the fluff.
$39.99$34.99 , 60-day Money-Back Guarantee, Delivered via .pdf file
What you’ll get from this eBook
- Chapter 1: The Basics – How To
- Where to Look for Contests and Sweepstakes
- Maximizing Your Entries
- You Can Win Thousands, Too!
- How to Find Facebook Contests and Sweepstakes
- How to Google for New Contests and Sweepstakes
- Finding Local Sweepstakes
- Chapter 2: The Basics – Rules & Regulations
- Reading the Rules and Regulations and Finding Hidden Treasures
- Things You Should Know About Sweepstakes Taxes
- Prize Shipping – How Long To Expect to Wait
- Chapter 3: The Odds of Winning
- What are the Odds of Winning Sweepstakes?
- How Many Sweepstakes Do You Have to Enter to Win a Certain Prize?
- Chapter 4: Tips & Tricks
- Blog Contests
- Facebook Tips
- Twitter Contests
- Voting Contests
- Instant Wins
- Coupons & Freebies
- Top 5 Free iPhone Coupon Apps
- Chapter 5 – Miscellaneous Things to Know
- What Contestors Need to Know About Email
- Beating the Sweepstakes Boredom
- Contest Friends – Who Can You Trust?
- How to Manage Your Sweepstakes Time
- Contesting – Keep it Healthy
- Chapter 6 – Contest Etiquette
- How to Help Others Share Your Excitement
- Winner’s Etiquette
- Chapter 7 – Personal Stories
- Contest Addiction
- A Lovely Trip to Paris
- Skewing the Odds – Cheating
- Voting Contest Sponsor Turns a Blind Eye to Cheating
- Don’t Get Caught Up in Contests
- How Other Sweepers’ Mistakes Turned into a Big Prize for Sandra
- The Story of Sandra’s Favorite Sweepstakes Prize
- The Craziest Thing Amy Ever Did For a Contest
- The Hacker, Me and a 42” TV
- How I Got Hooked On Contests