When it comes to making money and getting rewarded for your time, we get many questions asked about Wadiah Trading and some other Forex schemes.
Scheme: FOREX investment
We believe you should be very careful with these schemes because:
- The testimonies are dubious and many are fake. For example, check out this discussion where testimonies were found to be fake
- The business is not registered with authorities in Malaysia or overseas.
- No contact address or local phone number given on website.
- The top management (CEO, MD, Directors) are unknown which is not possible for a legitimate established business.
- Promise large monthly income working from home.
- Sounds too good to be true.
- The website was just registered very recently (no track record). WadiahTrading.com was registered in Feb this year (2015)
Domain Name: WADIAHTRADING.COM
Registrar: NAMESILO, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Whois Server: whois.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 06-jun-2015
Creation Date: 09-feb-2015
- For muslims, Forex trading is haram, because foreign exchange is not a commodity that should be traded. See the video below.
Our verdict: Potential scam – AVOID
This business can close down at anytime and money deposited may be gone.
Similar programs to avoid:
- FXUnited / CGAT
- M.O.P 2828
- NexusFX Fund
- MGCFX Fund Manager
If you have more scams and illegal schemes to add to the list, please comment below.