Simply submit your writings at Plymouth Writers Group to get a chance to win £250.00!
- 1st Prize: £250.00
- 2nd Prize: £50; plus the first 5 prize winning entries will be published for free in the Plymouth Writers’ Group 2016 Anthology, which is published online and available in all good bookshops
How to Win
Entries of up to 2000 words on any fiction subject are invited. Entries should be typed in a Word format (Times New Roman font 12) and double spaced. All entries must be sent as a Word document attached to an E mail addressed to Alan Grant at the email address below: email@example.com
Contest ends:1 February 2016
More details at plymouthwritersgroup.co.uk
Rules and instructions
- All entries must be submitted electronically, as an attachment to an E Mail.
- Your entry should be an unpublished, original story on any theme of up to 2000 words.
- All entries should be typed as a Word document, in Times New Roman (12 font) with double spaced lines.
- Do not put your name on your story but do give it a suitable title.
- There is no set theme.
- You do not need an entry form. Send them a covering E mail with your entry’s title, word count, your name, home address, and e-mail address. Your submission should be attached as a Word document and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- There is an entry fee of £5.00 per submission.
- No individual correspondence will be entered into regarding receipt of works/payments.
- The competition closes on 1 February 2016. Winners will be informed as soon as possible after that date, and results will be published on the PWG website.
- Entries in English please.
- Winning stories may be published on PWG website for 12 months with permission of original author.